What happens if my internet goes down?
If you get a VoIP system from the vendor that provides you with Internet service, then their phones only work over their internet connection. So when your internet is down, you will have no phones until their internet comes back up. This leaves you without phones.
- We can automatically forward your main number directly to a
cellphoneso that you don’t lose calls. Potential customers are quick to call the next number on the list if they cannot get you.
- We can provide you with a backup internet connection. If your primary internet goes down, it will automatically fail over to your backup internet and your internet and phones stay up because our phone systems will work over anybody’s internet connection. This is a very important difference.
What happens if I want to change to a different Internet Provider?
But guess what? The phone system you have only works over their network so you are stuck with them.
Our phone system doesn’t care who your internet provider is. It is network agnostic. It will work over any internet providers network.
If I have people that work from home or a remote office, can they have an extension ?
As our phone system is network agnostic, you can have a phone anywhere. Take it overseas on vacation with you if you want. So long as you can get an internet connection to plug it into, the phone will work. Calls from overseas to the US don’t cost anything either.
Does the phone system provide Voicemail and:
- Can voice mail be picked remotely?
- Can voice mail be delivered to you by email with the audio as an attachment?
- Can it be configured to automatically delete the voice mail once its been emailed?
- Can voice mails be PIN protected or not if you don’t want them to be by each individual extension?
All of the above is possible.
Who will manage the system?
- Some providers will install the system and when you want changes made they send you links to a webinar to show you how to do it. Really! They want you to do your day time job and also watch webinars that can be 30 minutes to an hour long to find out how to add or change something.
- If they manage the system, do they bill you for it each and every change?
We manage the whole system without any additional charge.
How configurable are the phones?
On a digital phone, as there are no “lines” you cannot do that. You can put it on hold, but you cannot pick the call up from another phone, you have to go through a series of button presses to Park the call and then go through another series of key presses to pick it up.
We configure several parking spots on buttons on the phone. Press a button to Park the call. Go to any other phone and press the same button to pick it up. Simple.
Do you just get one type of phone?
We can provide a phone that exactly suits your needs
- We can provide several models of desktop phones, including video phones, that supports many features by simply pressing a button on the phone programmed to your needs. Each extension can be programmed differently.
- We can provide a wired headset to leave your hands-free while at your desk. So that you can type with both hands while on the phone without getting a crick in your neck
- We can provide a Bluetooth Headset for hands-free use. Great if you need to move about the office while on the phone. You can answer the phone from the headset.
- We can provide a Wireless headset, either with a single head phone, two headphones for noisy call centers, or an earpiece that clips on you ear like a cellular Bluetooth device. Great for warehouses or if you have to move around the building as they have a range of 300 feet. Just tap the headset to answer an incoming call.
- We can provide a cordless phone with all of the features of a desk phone that you can carry around with you. This uses a Wireless base station that has a range of 300 feet
What do you pay for all this?
If you are fed up with your current phone system, call us and see if we can provide you with what you need.
We will listen to you, go over all your needs and provide a system that will fit your needs and last you for years..
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 770-929-1155 Option