Business Solutions For Business people
Reasons you can depend on Selective Solutions to keep you and your business up and running
Your business depends on your IT systems. We’re confident that we are the only network services, computer support, or IT consulting business in Metro Atlanta that provides these benefits to your business.
Selective Solutions has been around since 1999, a respected leader in the community and the industry. Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of
One Stop Shop
Our service philosophy is proactive, not reactive. With state-of-the-art network monitoring and management, we manage your network 24/7 to identify issues and address them BEFORE they become problems, rather than putting out fires.
Comprehensive project management
No geek speak
You deserve to have your questions answered in plain English. Our technicians will provide answers to your questions in plain, easy-to-understand English.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Is This You?
If you are a business in Metro Atlanta, and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Our clients typically have more than 10 computers, and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a specialized line of business application that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational. They represent a broad cross-section of industries and are located in Metro Atlanta.
Add our technology experts to your company’s team when:
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You need to know where your inventory is at all times.
- You’d like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You’re looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.